Arrowline® Slate Steel Roofing
An elegant, historical look that provides unique charm and character to your home.
Charcoal Gray Blend
Classic Red Blend
Royal Brown Blend
Stone-Blend Slate Look Metal Roof
Statuary Bronze Blend
AUTHENTIC SLATE LOOK
Arrowline slate roofing provides the authentic look of stone slate tiles at fraction of the weight and cost. EDCO steel slate roofing is less expensive, more durable while providing all of the style and character of traditional stone slate roofs.
All warranties are not created equal. At EDCO, we stand behind our quality to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. We back every one of our products with the best warranty in the industry that includes material and labor.
MetalWorks® StoneCrest® Slate Metal Shingles
BEAUTIFUL. STRONG. AND NOW, ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED
- Like all MetalWorks® offerings, StoneCrest® Slate Steel Shingles are now ENERGY STAR® qualified cool colors
- Highly reflective to help lower energy consumption and reduce your cooling costs*
- All MetalWorks® Steel Shingles are also rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council ( CRRC)
DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENT INSTALLATION
- Fewer shingles per square and fewer fasteners
- Can be applied over existing asphalt shingles (up to two layers), eliminating disposal costs and mess**
- Contact TAMKO® or Underwriters Laboratories for specific application requirements or UL Class A rated systems
- All MetalWorks Steel Shingles are available in the United States and Canada
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE
- G-90 steel construction
- Special coating process resists dirt and environmental aging. Coating system with Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000®
- 100% recyclable and made from up to 50% recycled material
- Four-way locking system for enhanced performance and Custom color matching
- For a color requirement that does not appear in Standard Colors, please contact TAMKO® to inquire about our Special Color Program
- Lightweight compared to traditional roofing products MetalWorks® Accessories
*Reduction in energy consumption and cooling cost savings, if any, will vary depending on the individual structure to which the material is applied.
**Building Code restrictions may apply
Slate metal shingles from MetalWorks® StoneCrest® are available from Metal Roofing Solutions. Canada wide distribution available and roofing installations in the community and surrounding areas of Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax and Pickering, Port Perry, GTA and beyond.